Wednesday, February 16, 2022

What I'm Reading Wednesday 16/02/2022

 I've often said I'm usually found with my nose in a book and talking about books and reading is definitely something I enjoy. And online, there's likely to be someone to listen which is even more exciting! 

What are you reading? I'm reading 3 books right now - one old favourite, one new and one non-fiction. This is what I'm planning on doing for at least this year:
Louise May Aloctt - Little Women - page 168/449 (37%)
Cassandra Clare - City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) - page 254/509 (50%)
Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion - page 176/471 (37%)

What is your next book to read?
Jane Austen - Sense & Sensibility
Cassandra Clare - City Of Ashes
Christopher Hitchens - God Is Not Great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Childhood Favourites

 My reading taste has changed quite dramatically over the years and now that I'm an adult, I'm trying to figure out what is is all o...