Saturday, February 12, 2022

Who Am I?

 Who Am I? is kind of the big question right now and I'm taking the first steps on what will probably be a life-long path of finding out. 

What I know right now: My name is Nyx, I'm a pansexual, non-binary, person who uses fae/faem pronouns and fascinated with the concept of Otherkin, specifically Faekin. I am in my early 20s, live in South West England and have recently graduated with a degree in Religion, Ethics & Society. I started my first Grown Up Job last autumn and bought my own flat at the end of last year. 

I love Greek Mythology, science fiction, romance, anything to do with angels and faeries. I enjoy cooking, baking, card games, dancing, watching tv/movies, knitting, embroidery, cross-stitching, sewing, swimming and yoga but am generally found with my nose in a book listening to music. 

The rest of it? I'm still figuring out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Childhood Favourites

 My reading taste has changed quite dramatically over the years and now that I'm an adult, I'm trying to figure out what is is all o...